The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Invitation to Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
SIx degrees out and a full moon flirting with the frost. A new year for magic ...
Many will look for tricks and skills and gasps of "fooled me." I look for more.

Here is what 5AM get you ..

INVITATION TO MAGIC

I am not the caress of the Mistress moon; but by right I am –
nor am I the Lord of the Dance, though by right I am –
and I do not conduct the orchestra; though by right I can –
for there is nothing that is not of me; though this is also true of thee.

What then can we do – nay I alone, for you must also choose …
I can but offer an invitation to the dance, for to know life one must live life;
which somehow involves you again and ever. Forget the close ordered steps proscribed by another’s will.
Throw off the shackles of music described as good and bad, and listen to the EverSong with open heart and hand.

I can neither dance well nor long with pain my closest friend. I can embrace the dance of life, but am in need of a partner of cherish and magic.

I can waltz with a child standing on my scuffed ‘n aging shoes long after the melody has ended.
I can smile at an aging crone, reaching out to the girl within, and treasure her shy wink of knowing.
I can lift a girl from a wheelchair and glide between the stars to the rhythm of quick throbbing hearts –

or I can dance in the tree-bound moonlight with all of you now at once, just by choosing silent awe and wonder …

for we can always dance … dance … once more,

again.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Invitation to Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL