The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » David gabbay (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
His original coin opener is now available in lecture notes from LYBRARY.COM.a very good sequence,not too difficult...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I like David Gabbay, he's got some really good ideas as to his magic. I used to play a bit with his neat, "Sanchez Fly." Smile

If he's put together lecture notes on the things he does, then I would say they deserve a look-see from such a creative young mind and worker from the underground, not to mention that he's a pretty good coin guy ta'boot!. Smile

www.lybrary.com/advanced_search_result_s......earchin=

And man, there's a lot of great stuff on that Lybrary.com ...What a resource and wonderful new way to go to the library.

*And much thanks and applause always to Café member, Chris for that...The man should be extended "VIP" status here for all the wonderful access to magic he provides through his Lybrary.com Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
top_illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
USA
146 Posts

Profile of top_illusionist
I agree Mb217 library.com has some hidden gems.
tyler_rabbit
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of tyler_rabbit
Gabbay is ok I guess but have you guys seen his distant cousin twice removed, Bijan!!? Best magician I've seen in ages!!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
.one iof my favorite effect of Davids is his signed coin in sugar packet.. no dupes no gimmicks
and no set up strictly impromptu
this is the best I have ever seen
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
MB has a card trick at lybrary.com, in one of Kyle Macneil's Cardhark's
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey, thanks for remembering that fonda. I'm not a big card guy but do love card magic and have done little things towards it at times. I actually have another card effect on Vinny's website, too, Destiny.

Easy and fun to do. Smile

www.vinnymarini.com/download/
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
His SANCHEZ FLY is worth a look...as is all his stuff...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yeah, I like his Sanchez Fly, used to play with it a bit. Very clever handling and quite fooling. Real cool demo too. 😁

His sugar packet trick mentioned above also sounds really good. 😊

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » David gabbay (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL