The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Unique - Quarter / Penny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
I am hoping there is a more "organic" Coin Unique version with US coins other than Half / Quarter. Maybe Quarter / Dime, or even better Quarter / Penny. I know Alakazam has several versions in varying denominations, but all Euros and Pounds Sterling. The only US coin version I can find is Half / Quarter, which pretty much eliminates routining with "borrowed" coins.

Does anyone know if there is something on the market ?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Captain and Coke 2.0 by Kevin Reylek if you can find it in stock. He is a member here and may have some.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
There's also a set with the (newer) golden dollar coins: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S13692
It might be workable for you - I know in some cities public transit gives dollar coins as change, so people might be more likely to have them on hand.
Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
Poof-Daddy - thanks, I have sent a PM to Kevin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Unique - Quarter / Penny (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL