The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » New Opportunity (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Been to a Golden Coral lately. Many items there could be used of impromptu magic performance, e.g. those little black containers and jelly beans.

Now they have a knife and fork in a paper sleeve/envelope - a pile on each table. So, I could not resist preparing for the next visit.

On approaching the table surrounded by many busy dinners, I made verbal notice of the packets.

I picked up several, glanced inside and put them back. Then, with a load "ah-ha" I extracted a set of chop sticks!

Stating,"Let's see what Chinese specialties they have today," I headed for the food.

All of the other tables were busy checking out their packets. Such fun!
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Signet
That sounds like a fun time. I worked as a cook in restaurant for 11 years. This was long before I thought of magic. We would get bored and play pranks on each other. One guy used to call the manager and say he put a bomb in the salad bar. You couldn't get away with that one today:). I bet the staff would appreciate a little magic to brighten their day.
FunMagic!
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of FunMagic!
Did anyone notice or laugh?
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
As noted, all the nearby tables began checking their extra packets. There was more excited chatter - no magic if they all had a set.
Later on there was some pointing.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » New Opportunity (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL