The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Penn's Sunday School Podcast (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

andrea.corelli
View Profile
Regular user
Milano area, Italy
107 Posts

Profile of andrea.corelli
Hi everybody.
I recently discovered the Penn's Sunday School podcast and I am loving it, so I started listening it from the beginning. The thing is that a lot of episodes links are now broken (apparently they changed hosting service at some point and the hosting service is not holding the back shows in. If you happen to have all the past episodes and willing to help me "complete my collection", please PM and I will let you know the list of the missing ones.
The working episodes links are 259 out of 367 episodes so far. Episedes from #1 till #147 are there, but from #147 till #273 many episodes aren't there anymore.

Many thanks!
Andrea
In the avatar... I am the one falling Smile
andrea.corelli
View Profile
Regular user
Milano area, Italy
107 Posts

Little update: I managed to download everything 'till #250 from iTunes, but I still miss from 251 to 261 and from 263 to 272. Anyone that can share is greatly welcome Smile.

Thanks!
Andrea
andrea.corelli
View Profile
Regular user
Milano area, Italy
107 Posts

Looks like nobody cares, but just in case I found the whole list of episodes in the Podcast One Website: https://www.podcastone.com/Penn-Jillette......des=true

Cheers Smile
Andrea
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
Thanks Andrea for pointing it out!
I was unaware of this. At a first quick look it seems like a treasure trove that'll keep me busy for a while!

Mark
Huzzah
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Huzzah
Yes, thanks for posting that link. I actually recently had some interest in starting listening to his podcast so I'll definitely have to check that out
droffig
View Profile
New user
UK
7 Posts

Profile of droffig
Yes, Penn's Sunday School is great.

Recent episodes 414 and 415 have Johnny Thompson and Piff the Magic Dragon as guests, very funny and interesting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Penn's Sunday School Podcast (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL