The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ten Keys Change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
This is pretty amazing. Curious if anyone has picked this up yet and how hard it is. It does state it’s for advanced but it seems like it’s one slight over and over so it may be worth investing in. Your thoughts? http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/9538
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Went ahead and bought. I'm not a card guy but I was intrigued I took a shot. Glad I did. It's one move and will require me to practice my hand dexterity but it will be worth it. At first I laughed because as he started the key move II was thinking, "No, I did not just pay for this guy to show me how to L** cards with a cleanup from hell?! LOL. To my pleasant surprise, that wasn't it. I can breathe easier and know where all those cards "disappeared" to in thin air. If you can find a place to use this, it's cool. Not being a card guy, I see it as a gag saying, "is this your card?" How about this? No? This? And so on...tongue in cheek.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
For some reason it confuses me greatly that the copy say
Quote:
even more than "twenty times"

Why is "twenty times" in quotes? Can you not do it more than twenty times?
He's standing in the video, so I'm sure it's not L***ng. I think I know where they're going, but honestly, I can't really imagine doing that over and over - it feels more like a move to impress magicians than spectators.
That said, he does do it extremely well - it's very striking.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
For practicality purposes, you cannot probably do it much more than twenty times. That being said this is an old standard move for card workers and it’s amazing to me that I’ve never seen anyone apply this repeatedly to make the following effect look possible. Good stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ten Keys Change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL