The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » In the hands wild coin! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

OliveroG
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of OliveroG
Hi guys, its been a while since I shared anything with you. The Café and the critics I got here were a major part of my development as a coin magician, so I want to show you my progress in the form of a routine. This is my version of the wild coin. I eventually will try to publish things, at least the second change I think is original. Please feel free to drop criticism!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfjsRmPj_6Q/

On a different note, do feel free to check my Instagram for more stuff, I love sharing magic and talking about it, part of it is thanks to you!
I hope you understand, my dear friend, that everything you are seeing is a lie, but everything you are feeling holds true.
daniel116
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of daniel116
Loved it! Great routine with terrific atmosphere all around in that video.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Very nice
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yep, fun! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
Nice.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
I concur; I liked it a lot. I liked the visual of the second production, and I don't think I've seen the second change, either. Nicely visual! I also really enjoyed the "proof" pulling multiple Chinese coins from your hand before the final change.

My constructive criticism: your initial production felt fiddly. It looked like you had something in your hands that you were hiding/moving around. (Which you were!).

It also felt a tad rushed. Other than that, excellent. Thanks for sharing!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
If you are looking For in the hands Wild Coin routines I have 2 or 3 In my first Hardbound! And I will have have like 15 wild coin routines In My 2th. Hardbound Book ! And some of those will be In the hands stuff! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
OliveroG
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of OliveroG
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2018, tonsofquestions wrote:
I concur; I liked it a lot. I liked the visual of the second production, and I don't think I've seen the second change, either. Nicely visual! I also really enjoyed the "proof" pulling multiple Chinese coins from your hand before the final change.

My constructive criticism: your initial production felt fiddly. It looked like you had something in your hands that you were hiding/moving around. (Which you were!).

It also felt a tad rushed. Other than that, excellent. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for your words! It was indeed rushed, I will work hard to get better!
I hope you understand, my dear friend, that everything you are seeing is a lie, but everything you are feeling holds true.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » In the hands wild coin! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL