The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Year Of The Woman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
As a professional that wears many hats in the entertainment industry, I tend to follow industry, business and pop trends, changes, nuances and behaviors and have noticed over the last several months such an increase in women empowerment and increased visibility in many areas of my business. I am just waiting for I Am Woman by Helen Reddy and I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor to enjoy a prime resurgence any time now.

First, I have noticed a great increase in women interested in my coaching, training, consulting and resources. I have had more women contact or apply in the last three months than probably in the last three years. Secondly, I am getting far more requests for female comediennes, mentalists, readers, magicians, caricature artists, speakers, etc. It has been crazy. Next, I have noticed an increased amount of women heading committees, boards, and event planning positions operating more strongly than ever before. Sure, many event planners and corporate planners have always been female, but recently they seem to be more certain and in control of knowing exactly what they want, where they stand, making bolder choices, and who they are choosing to conduct business with.

I am sure this is related to or as a result of the current "We Too" and "Me Too" movements which seem to be empowering women in many areas on all levels. I think it's a great thing.

I am curious if others here are experiencing the same thing or have noticed similar?

Ladies (I still know we have some here), has this affected your business or your positioning, mindset, bookings or rates recently? Do you feel this is creating more opportunities for you? Are you noticing the same things?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Year Of The Woman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL