The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Carnie Tarot from Gemini (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Word has it that Vic now has the rights to produce the Carnie Tarots. Sweet!
Bob
Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
157 Posts

Profile of Davdo
This is great news. Gemini is awesome. I saw a bunch of other exciting upcoming things too including a werewolf-themed kurotsuke kind of effect... Can't wait...
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
Can anyone confirm this? Vic?
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I received his email this morning fyi of Carny tarots coming in spring from him, so I believe he has secured rights to it now.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Here is the info sent in the email from Vic, " Gemini Artifacts now owns the rights to produce the Carnie Tarot. Gemini Artifacts will have for sale all the versions of the Carnie Tarot including the Cursed series as well as the standard Flemish deck. Stay tuned for more info "

Sounds awsome to me & fantastic that he is obtaining rights to these effects so they may live on & still be obtainable - you go Vic !!
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
A few years ago I made my own add-on for the Carnie Tarot.

It was a proposed fake history of the deck, explaining the skulls and clowns, linking the deck to a failed secret society and an interpretation of each Major Arcana card.

When Vic got the rights to the deck he thought the booklet would be a cool offering for Carnie owners. After some extra work and polishing, I am happy to say it is available today.

https://www.geminiartifacts.com/collecti......669fc7ef
danieltirado
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of danieltirado
Love it!
tbsmith918
View Profile
New user
Ruckersville, Virginia
32 Posts

Profile of tbsmith918
I've been using them with my Hand of Cleopatra...seems to go over well...very visual all the way around.
Tom
pieaddict
View Profile
New user
UK
99 Posts

Profile of pieaddict
I have this, it's really cool. Thank you for coming up with it

Quote:
On Dec 12, 2018, bartleby wrote:
A few years ago I made my own add-on for the Carnie Tarot.

It was a proposed fake history of the deck, explaining the skulls and clowns, linking the deck to a failed secret society and an interpretation of each Major Arcana card.

When Vic got the rights to the deck he thought the booklet would be a cool offering for Carnie owners. After some extra work and polishing, I am happy to say it is available today.

https://www.geminiartifacts.com/collecti......669fc7ef
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Hey cool, Pieaddict. Glad to hear it.
JBD
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of JBD
Has Anyone out there got any good routines that make use of the Carnie Tarot Deck?
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Any tarot effect can be done with these. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Jorey is correct. One excellent resource you can purchase to find some effects is: http://shop.misdirections.com/Book-of-Th......4200.htm

Let us know what becomes your favorite effect with the Carnie tarot deck.

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Carnie Tarot from Gemini (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL