The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Here is her first performance (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Medicbear
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Medicbear
For those who followed my previous post. So with less than 12 hours of practice here we are at her talent show. Lol I know stage presence and energy leave a lot to be desired. But hey it was an elementary school talent show lol. I def learned a lot in the process and know how and what I'd do diff next time. The link is to a stream of the quick act. https://streamable.com/aqsfj
seraph127
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of seraph127
I'll repeat what others have said:

You're an AWESOME dad!

Your little one seems quite comfortable on stage and that is key. If she chooses to continue this journey, she will go far. I look forward to seeing her on Le Plus Grand Cabaret du Monde someday!
There are many tricks, and many effects, but rarely a Grand Effect. There are many entertainers, but few real magicians. Many technicians, but few artists who use their art to explore their vision. - Derren Brown, Absolute Magic
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
She will go places. Seems very comfortable in front of an audience. Bravo!
Mentalism in Ontario.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
COOL! You actually built it! Nice job.
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
Haha that was great to watch. I'm sure it must have been a hit with her friends. Did you guys win? If not, what act won?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Here is her first performance (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL