The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Arranging forum? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EasyK
View Profile
New user
The secret is in one of my
79 Posts

Profile of EasyK
It would be nice to arrange the forums in the order I read them in. If this already is possible then can someone please tell me how?

If not it's a great idea Smile The top one with rules etc should be locked, but the other ones should be movable. Every time I go back from lets say Secret Sessions, the page starts from the top again. Then I have to scroll down again. And again. Smile

// K
'My brain is the key that sets me free.'
- Harry Houdini
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You can't sort the forums but this might help you. At top of the index of forums, it says "Welcome to the Magic Café" click on that and you'll see that all of the forums are reduced to just forum topics. In your example, you would click on the Banquet room and all of the forums that are restricted (needing 50 posts) are shown. You would click on the secret sessions for example, read and do whatever. When you're finished, let's say you wanted to go tot he sales forums. Click on "the MagicCafe" logo and the screen will return to it's original. Repeat the process, click on the Let's make a deal topic and all the sales forums will open up. Saves a little scrolling
Where the magic begins
EasyK
View Profile
New user
The secret is in one of my
79 Posts

Profile of EasyK
Aha! That was much better. Then everything fits perfectly on my phone also.

Thank you Smile
'My brain is the key that sets me free.'
- Harry Houdini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Arranging forum? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL