The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Gerald Kosky's Monsieur Cassette (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Should someone from the "old ones" have the following trick and help me further, my eternal gratitude will be his part Smile.

In 1982, Supreme (GB) released "Gerald Kosky's Monsieur Cassette" in collaboration with Fedko Magic Company (USA).
You got an cassette tape and 4 pages of explanation.
It was an almost self-working trick where what the viewer had to do with a deck of cards, was ordered by a voice from the cassette tape.
But ... of course I lost that cassette tape.
The description only shows the setup of the cards, but not what the spectator has to do.
Little chance, but if someone has still that tape and could me give the handlings that the spectator had to do …

For our young friends: what a "cassette tape" is really too difficult to explain. Your grandparents and I put that in a "machine" and then there came a lot of noise and sometimes a bit of music Smile

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Gerald Kosky's Monsieur Cassette (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL