The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unload 2.0 by Anthony Stan (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Looks amazing from the video.... curious to know more.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I received it to review from Hocus Pocus - I know "basically" how it works - video instructions are 2 hours long, so it's taking me a while to get through it all. Entire video was shot in french and then dubbed in English, so it's difficult to watch at times.

Questions?
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Yes..... how are the angles, is the gimmick noisy and will last long time. Difficult to perform ???
We need your review.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Well he teaches more than one routine .... so the angles question varies from trick to trick. With this you are buying a magic utility and then the video is how to do several tricks WITH that utility. The routine in the trailer is NOT "Unload" So you will learn an ACAN, Card to envelope, card to box, vanishing deck, card to box, T N R, a mystery card routine and a trick where you pull several items from the box and lastly the cards.

It's not difficult to use at all.
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Thx for the review.... going to buy it.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Waiting for mine to arrive it had better work like the trailer or it will be going back!
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Well what a let down! Mine arrived today, watched the videos. It was actually quite painful watching the performer struggle to get a deck of cards back into its box because of the gimmick.
Please be aware that the effect shown in the trailer (first one) is NOT possible as shown. I am selling mine now on magicweek.co.uk
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2018, garyogden1957 wrote:
Waiting for mine to arrive it had better work like the trailer or it will be going back!

Don't bother with it its the most unusable item I have ever bought, luckily I sold it.
bcstoner
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of bcstoner
The hardest part about this trick so far is the *** instructions. The trick could use a complete reshoot of the tutorial videos. It really is terrible.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unload 2.0 by Anthony Stan (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL