The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Sankey's UNDENIABLE (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Why.So.Serious?
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Why.So.Serious?
Re-release of Just Imagine?!?
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Seems to be the consensus.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Santie321
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Santie321
The only thing Undeniable about this trick is that I got ripped off. Lack of a trailer should have been a big warning sign ..
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Yup!
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1006 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
I own both effects, it is 100% the same as Just Imagine, not even a new handling.

To be clear, I thought it was a new handling of Just Imagine and he was trying to squeeze more out of it. But no, its 100% the same.
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Wow. That has to be the ultimate deception.
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Hello all!

I just got an email advertising an "Undeniable" and "Omnilope" bundle for sale now. Almost pulled the trigger, but thankfully, the Magic Café has saved me $20! (although the omnilope sounds good)
I found an old performance of "Just Imagine" and it was easy to detect the method. So thanks to all again!

Here is my extra 2 cents. I am one of those whose DL is not perfected -- I am trying several different approaches at the moment from the BBM double lift project DVD and am making some progress. I think to pull off the DL one needs a near virtuoso technique, extremely smooth with no pause or hesitation -- attributes I still lack!

But having said that I agree with previous comments that the DL always looks "sneaky" because of the necessity to turn the card back over on the deck. If the DL is done smoothly this suspicion can be partly allayed, but any hesitation or uneven motion in the DL provokes the question: "why didn't you just turn the card upside down onto the table? (or wherever the final destination might be)" And finally as a DL is needed I also can't agree that it is a beginner effect (as advertised). I suppose this is all an opinion call, though.

Phil
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
790 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Not sure which came first but Undeniable reminds me a lot of Cameron Francis' Red Hot Prediction in general effect. But where Undeniable relies on something not shown in the trailer -- removing the card from the envelope and placing it on top of the deck -- Cameron has a nice in-the-hands presentation where placing some cards on top of the deck is completely motivated. Both effects also rely on another bit of business not shown in the Undeniable trailer. Undeniable is a nice effect but I would go with Red Hot Prediction.
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Quote:
On May 14, 2019, CardGuyMike wrote:
Not sure which came first but Undeniable reminds me a lot of Cameron Francis' Red Hot Prediction in general effect. But where Undeniable relies on something not shown in the trailer -- removing the card from the envelope and placing it on top of the deck -- Cameron has a nice in-the-hands presentation where placing some cards on top of the deck is completely motivated. Both effects also rely on another bit of business not shown in the Undeniable trailer. Undeniable is a nice effect but I would go with Red Hot Prediction.

Hi Mike,
"Undeniable" is the same effect as Sankey's "just Imagine" as was revealed in this thread. So I looked up an unedited performance of "Just Imagine" -- which was why I declined to buy the "Undeniable" bundle.
Here is the "Just Imagine" video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vI5Cw5aXPY
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Sankey's UNDENIABLE (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL