The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » One by Wayne Dobson (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2018, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2018, mike donoghue wrote:
You get one card which is not roughed & some downloadable instructions.

I saw this at Blackpool & knew what was

Mike Donoghue

Well that's the pont you saw it a Blackpool the rest of us have seen a Crap Video that gives no one any idea what's going on

I am sure if you did not go to Blackpool and just watched the demo you would have avoided this by a mile

No he wouldn’t. He buys everything but never admits to actually purchasing utter garbage.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I agree that the video doesn't show alot.

There's not the usual over the top flashing lights, police sirens, people running away, screaming & toothless tramps telling the viewers what they have just seen.

I had not watched it BUT there is enough information to tell you that the prediction is between 2 jokers & that the spectator (participant) deals down & stops where they like & the prediction is correct.

Jack you say that you did not get to Blackpool
Last time I was there was for 3 hours, 3 years ago on the Friday(only there as I was performing at a wedding on the Friday at Liverpool & it's only 50 mins. away)

This year was the 1st time I had attended the full convention for 11 years.

So as you can see, I NEVER get to Blackpool.

Because people wanted to know more about the effect, I told you that I had seen it & worked it out but felt I could work it in "the real world" & worth the asking price.

I also let you know that it was NOT a roughed card.

I was trying to be helpfull BUT I guess a lot of people on here just want the full method of the trick which I won't divulge.

Peagaus,

I DON'T BUY EVERYTHING.

Like I said it's the first time that I have fully attended the covention for 11 years & this is one of the things I got.

There are a number of people who routinely release audience tested stuff that can be used to entertain the public & Mr Dobson is one of them.

As usual you are very rude & as I have said before I can't imagine you performing for an audience as you would fall out with whoever you are performing for.

Please don't insult me on here with speculation & guess work . You don't know me.

eg. It's like me accusing you of climbing up the side of the wall in the Winter Gardens.

I wouldn't do it a I don't know you . So don't slag me off on here.

Mike Donoghue
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
So Mike, can you at least tell us that the prediction is in fact one of the 52 cards in the deck?

The ad is so vague.

Thanks,
RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Hi RNK it is a card from the deck & a very clever method which will slay a lay audience as they do the dealing.

I have worked it so that should tell you it's useable.

However, if it is something you are going to do everytime you go out socially for the same mates you drink with don't get it as after a few times they will click.

Mike Donoghue
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
Saw this through a Big Blind Media mailshot as they are stocking it. It sounded very interesting however the trailer didn't show the effect, so I originally passed.

Mike thanks for the comments on the effect and mini review of the effect, this has got my interest again as it sounds like a worker.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » One by Wayne Dobson (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL