The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Susan B. Anthony... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bohh
View Profile
Regular user
Northeast Ohio
162 Posts

Profile of Bohh
Just wondering if anyone else uses these in their effects? I hear mostly about half dollars and sometimes quarters. I find these a little bigger than quarters but smaller than half dollars.
cardman1990
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of cardman1990
Sometimes, but rarely, I think you get more bang for your buck with halves.
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Never have. I will have to check them out though.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
bcharles
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
59 Posts

Profile of bcharles
I use the sacagawea gold dollar in a transpo with a half dollar. I also use it a couple of other ways, but predominantly use halves. The sacagawea gold dollar is also in between the quarter and half as far as size goes.

Brian
Michele
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
301 Posts

Profile of Michele
Coin Press use Susan B. Anthony.
Bohh
View Profile
Regular user
Northeast Ohio
162 Posts

Profile of Bohh
The difference between the Sacagawea Gold Dollar and the Susan B. is the Saca. has smooth edges while the Susan B. has rigid edges like a quarter. Not sure if it matters that much, but it seems to help me when the edges are rough.
bcharles
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
59 Posts

Profile of bcharles
Quote:
On 2004-04-26 17:36, Bohh wrote:
The difference between the Sacagawea Gold Dollar and the Susan B. is the Saca. has smooth edges while the Susan B. has rigid edges like a quarter. Not sure if it matters that much, but it seems to help me when the edges are rough.
Good point. I'm careful about when I use the Sacs. If the edge differences are going to come into play for what I'm doing then I provide a reason and change to the halves or even quarters.

Brian
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I use them sometimes, I normally use the franklin halfs with the bell on the back. Pleople don't see them that often and they really like to see them. plus they are real silver which makes them even better.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Susan B. Anthony... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL