The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Free Houdini Game Collectors Edition (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
So this is a hidden object game with mini games included https://game.giveawayoftheday.com/downlo......3ee745c6 It's an exclusive game being given away by Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity. There are no third-party advertising and browser add-ons! Here is the back story to the game;

Your honeymoon is cut short when your plane crashes on an uncharted island in The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle. You awake to discover a madman has kidnapped your husband. To get him back, you'll have to use all your wits to pass his sinister tests and solve the mysteries of Houdini's castle.

Along the way, you'll uncover Houdini's secret past and learn about the brilliant apprentice who changed his life. Can you expose Houdini's greatest trick to save your husband and escape the island? Take the challenge in this thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

I hope you all like it?
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
I believe the giveaway is over? Hope those who wanted it got it?
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Free Houdini Game Collectors Edition (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL