The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Publicly-accessible magic libraries (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
69 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
Are there any libraries in the US or Canada (or elsewhere) that are publicly-accessible and that are known for unusually strong collections of magic books? As a member, I have been in the Magic Castle library, but I am only in Los Angeles rarely. I know there is an amazing collection in New York at the Conjuring Arts Research Center but I have never had the chance to visit. Are there other places in the US or Canada known for their collection of magic books?
sc0315
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of sc0315
Great question, I was wondering the same thing, as it can get expensive quickly accumulating books and lectures. Hopefully someone out here has some information they could share. That would be great!
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
The best thing is to know a magician who has such a library. I have a pretty large magic and general library, I was lending some books at first, noting on a file what was where. But after a while, it was hard to have my books back so I decided to stop, and if people want to read some of my books, they are welcomed in my home but I don’t allow them to take them away.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Publicly-accessible magic libraries (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL