The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Mini Blend / Flag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
If you are not familiar with the mini Blendo effects , Google it or click on the link below. it’s a super simple highly effective trick people just love. I’ve been doing it for many years the old standard way. It’s been a quest of mine to try and learn how to accomplish the trick by showing both hands empty or seemingly so, at the beginning. Also I wiould like to give away the flag but it’s a bit costly. Any input from the community would be awesome. Thanks all, Dave.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoid5FM4Flw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrWmpO5c3Rs
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Look in the Dollar Stores during May to July and you'll find lots of inexpensive American flags, usually several for a buck. They don't crumple and uncrumple like silk, but you can pleat fold one and roll it around to fit inside the necessary gimmick so you can show your hands empty as you display a small red, white, and blue silk. Add another silk with white stars on a blue background if you must have four. If you get the flags with a stick, use the stick as a magic wand for the Blendo part of the trick. Then after making the individual silks blend into an American Flag, do a switch for a flag permanently attached to a stick so you can give it away.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Jim,
Thanks for the great tips, heading to the $ store now. One question is, you say to put the flag inside? I have been wrapping it around the outside , is this wrong.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
It needs to be inside if you want to easily show your hands empty at the start. Otherwise you have to use some tricky maneuvering.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Thanks again Jim, all the times I’ve done this and it’s a lot. Never thought to put it inside
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Mini Blend / Flag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL