The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Marty's Magic Coin and Psypic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martay
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of martay
Hi all, I originally created my coin app way back in 2009 and Psypic maybe around 2010? Then I got caught up in having lots of kids and 2 big startups. I've gone back and polished them off. If you once bought them, they should be in better shape now:

Marty's Magic Coin (free version with in-app purchase):
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/martys-m......s=1&mt=8
I'm trying to get apple to agree to a new upload for the coin trick if you bought the paid version. If they don't, I'll try to come up with a way to give a free in app purchase on the free app.

Marty's Magic Psypic:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/martys-m......s=1&mt=8
Marty's Magic Tricks for the iPhone. For download/demos/info, click here
JD
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Quebec
42 Posts

Profile of JD
Hey Marty.

Thanks for updating Psypic. I recently upgraded to an iPhone X and was looking through some older app purchases that had lapsed. Reloaded Psypic and was very pleased to see it was updated and working.

I have been at this for four decades and am always a bit fascinated by tricks that have a much deeper effect on people than anticipated. When I combine Psypic with a boxed stack, layered over with a believable story about my great-great-grandfather, spectators are shattered. Reactions still surprise me.

I was disappointed when your app went to sleep; thanks for waking it up. I trust you will continue to support Psypic; it really is that good.

Cheers,

JD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Marty's Magic Coin and Psypic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL