The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Learning Pick Pocketing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mjc
View Profile
New user
Michigan
11 Posts

Profile of mjc
Hi,

I saw a post over here "http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=627054&forum=189", however it seems this gentlemen was a little more advanced in pick pocketing. I saw this section and was wondering if some of you who already are experienced can share how you learned how to pick pocket legally? Do you often require someone to practice on or do you buy a tall manikin and practice on that? I am slightly interested in learning about this maybe some day or reading up on it. Thanks.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Can't believe no response on this.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
holdingoutflat
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of holdingoutflat
I've seen people recommend the Encyclopedia of Pickpocketing DVD set by Byrd and Coats but I'm not sure how good it is and what level it's at
ge-ge
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of ge-ge
Hi MJC. Jim Ravel's "Theatrical Pickpocketing" is an excellent book. Also "The Pickpocket Secrets" of Mark Raffles is a good one, but hard to find.
I have two fullsize manikins by my self. When I started I hired retired mens in the neighbourhood for practising.
Wish you the best. - Geir
www.gjelten.com
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
If you want the full course on theatrical pickpocketing that covers everything from the steals to the mindset that makes them work... all with a full 7 day money back guarantee...

Click here: https://www.powa.academy/a/11893/6ek9zccv

James Brown
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Learning Pick Pocketing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL