The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Agree to Disagree by Braden Carlisle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BradenCarlisle
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of BradenCarlisle
Available at Penguin as an ebook, I've just released my first magic product. Even if you don't buy it, please let me know what you think of the concept. I'll just post the description and a link to the page here. Thanks for taking the time to check this out!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10526

Agree to Disagree is a book. It is authored by me, Braden Carlisle, featuring contributions from some of the top magicians in the country. It is a collection of these magician's opinions about magic.

Each contributor answers one question: "What's an opinion that you have about magic that you believe other magicians would disagree with?"

These answers get into big ideas ranging from "exposure isn't such a bad thing" all the way to "don't be original." Each contribution is honest, funny, insightful, and most of all extraordinarily helpful to any magician, regardless of level of ability or career path. These decisive opinions are surrounded by compelling arguments that will get you thinking about magic.

The following magicians are the contributors:

Jon Armstrong

Brian Brushwood

Jeff and Tessa Evason

Shawn Farquhar

Dan Harlan

Pop Haydn

Bill Herz

Josh Janousky

Dale K

Mac King

Shin Lim

Nick Locapo

John Lovick

Jeff McBride

Gregory Wilson

Ben Zabin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Agree to Disagree by Braden Carlisle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL