The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Presenting KITCHEN WITH, by Cody Stoltz (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
First things first : I’m a Latest and Greatest-newbie.
Although I buy a reasonable amount of magic props, very few ever end up being part of my stage act/persona.
I’m not your regular magician either: a woman, doing contact-mentalism and storytelling magic, an academic also challenging my students to think out of the box.
Foam rabbits just won’t do: I want my magic to be eclectic, funny, emotional and efficient.
And, if possible, have that impromptu-feeling.

Now imagine the sweet retro warmth of bewitched; visually mix it with potions, recipes, and a pinch of Martha Stewartian kitchen coziness; and foremost a powerful set of innocent-looking aged-to-perfection cards with a twist.
Eclectic enough? From the brilliant mind of Cody Stoltz I’m presenting an act-in-a-box around witchcraft: the Kitchen Witch!

40 Retro "Recipe" cards for the Witch who just wants to make their life a little easier with a pinch of magick!

There is no single "basic" routine involved: instead there are over a dozen special "Recipes" that can actually be done. If you know the secrets.
Each is a completely different effect, only one of them could be considered a "card trick".
All of them are easy to do... Just follow the recipe!

They provide you with lots of opportunities to mix and match your favorites.

They were designed to evoke exactly that "Bewitched" vibe!
Many of the cards are merely whimsical, with quirky spells and rituals for around the house.
There are also many real Wiccan recipes for drinks that you can actually try and are pretty good.
I'm not saying they'll do what the real Witches claim, but who knows!?

And, coming from a real Witch: they do 😉

Love,
Morgaine xxx
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
You need to correct the typo in your title.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
It will be lost in here..
I've asked to be banned
sjrw
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of sjrw
Ooooh, makes me feel nostalgic.
When I was a kid, on rare days off sick from school, I used to love watching Bewitched!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Presenting KITCHEN WITH, by Cody Stoltz (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL