The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free gift: Things that Cannot Remain Forever Hidden. (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Very nice Sudo, thank you for sharing your moment of Zen
ThoughtThief
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of ThoughtThief
Sudo has a gift for elevating simple effects into events through thoughtful choice of premise and tight, intelligent scripting. TTCRFH is another lovely example of his talent.

Thank you, Sudo.
Doc Willie
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Doc Willie
This is wonderful. Wonderful simple technique, wonderful presentation, wonderful gift. Much good Karma to you.

It is one of the few tricks I have seen where I want to keep the original presentation.
adiabaticman
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
144 Posts

Profile of adiabaticman
Thank you for sharing this with me, Sudo. I really enjoyed reading this. It is a very nice presentation for a simple, yet deceptive card trick.
Watching those electrons dance on the adiabat, from Franck-Condon to the Asymptote.
Dr Ross
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincoln, UK
203 Posts

Profile of Dr Ross
I'd like to share my thanks to you also Sudo for offering this routine to the community. A nice narrative that justifies the actions but, more importantly, engages the spectator. And really fascinating to read the development of the idea. I performed this today, following the script very closely, and it went over wonderfully! Very much appreciate your generosity and creativity Sudo!

- Ross
Ross Bartels

Author of:
'Vector' (propless code divination) https://www.mindfx.co.uk/products/vector-by-ross-bartels-e-book
'Janken' (propless RPS effects) - limited release
'Tacitus' (non-verbal propless effect) - limited release
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Things that Cannot Remain Forever

I have read this routine and like the basic idea. I can see this being an engaging routine. It is a cute routine that would play well.
I think that it would be cool to change the theme to maybe a darker atmosphere and even change how the sitter gets to the pay off. Using tarot cards or blanks cards with drawings on them would be cool.

I love how Sudo used a well know idea without really using it? That is what I like about this routine. If I was to make this fit me, I would add another element like having the sitter roll dice or maybe use a pendulum chart and pendulum to arrive at the desire outcome. I hope that those that have this get what I am saying without saying it.

Great routine and it has me thinking…. Sudo, thanks for sharing this. Bottom line is that this is a really nice routine. Hands down, I like it.

Ray
Dr Art
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Dr Art
This like many of Sudo's routine is like mini theater. It is so engaging and inspiring and enough to change anyone's mood. It's got to put a smile on your participants face with a mixture of the mysticism. I woke up the next day with the theme to Little Orphan Annie playing in my head. The sun will come out tomorrow...
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2018, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Darn it. The first few copies that went out contain 2 or 3 small typos because I accidentally uploaded an older version. Grrr.

If you received one of those, I'll be happy to give you the proper version. It annoys me to no end that this happened. Smile

Sorry.

Don't sweat the small stuff. Smile
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2018, John C wrote:
Don't sweat the small stuff. Smile

Appreciate the sentiment, but I only wish it were that simple. Sweating the small stuff is very often the difference between an 'ok' effect and a 'great' one. Smile
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
This is really nice. The trick is simple, but it uses a strong principle to disguise the working and the script elevates it and makes it worthwhile.

Math artfully wrapped in Poetry -- that's a Sudo Nimh hallmark.

Thanks once again!
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Hi Mr. Sudo,

Your box is jammed again.

Could you kindly include me?
If yes, Sixtenmagic@optonline.net

Thanking you in advance.

Warmest regards,
Sixten Smile
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Sudo, even if I'm too late for this one, shoot me a pm when you can please. Was going to message you but had to save it as a draft.
KieranS
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of KieranS
Hi Sudo, I am not sure if I have replied to this too late but I have tried to message and it is saying error ? Sorry I am quite new to this site !!
B.W. McCarron
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, WA USA
262 Posts

Profile of B.W. McCarron
Sudo,

Thank you for your generous offer. I tried sending you a PM, but your mailbox is full. I'm not surprised, because your effects rock! May I, too, obtain the link for your Things That Cannot Remain Forever Hidden manuscript? Thanks in advance.

All the best,

--Brett
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Is this the same as this: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11344

Nathan
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Is this still available?
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Sent you a pm Sudo.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free gift: Things that Cannot Remain Forever Hidden. (28 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL