The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Your favorite stage mentalism effect (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lukasz P
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Lukasz P
Hi friends
What is yours favorite mentalism effect/presentation for a big stage ?
I hope you have watched last Marc Spelmann on Got a talent and it's my favorite now
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I think all the very best ones are the ones you can't buy...because the presentations are entirely personal and unique...
I've asked to be banned
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4697 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I second this.

I would say my favorite mentalism effect/presentation is entirely dependent on the performer. In other words, I typically enjoy a particular mentalist's "signature effect."

That being said, I'm a sucker for a good book test.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Lukasz P
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Lukasz P
You right that personality is not for a buy but good artist know how to create interesting person on the stage . I wrote this example because in my opinion it's works great for many levels . Spelmann is very interesting performaer who knows how to catch the attention . Theme of his effect put attention for all the audience . And what is also important works the same time with 3 people . Message is also strong and has given excellent feelings . All in one
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
There are three ways to look at the question. The favourite of mine to perform, the favourite of other performers and the favourite in concept. And that said I never am good at favourites. But I’ll make an attempt to give some best of’s.
Personally I love performing my blindfold act.

My favourite performance from others I will limit to things I have seen in person, and what sticks out Inc memory. Kreskin’s Show, and what is memorable in his show are the Q&A segment, the hypnosis segment, and him finding his cheque. A good two person act I always love, but the important thing with that is that the performers outshine the amazing ability they have developed, the only ones I’ve seen do that live are the Evasons. Jon Stetson performing his book test segment is brilliant, but I could also watch him perform anything, he’s just a great stage personality, also one of the best, most natural, Emcees I’ve seen.

In concept I love Q and A.
Belief Manifests Reality.
Nebula CT: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8517
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Your favorite stage mentalism effect (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL