The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Invisible Thread 101 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NinoL
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of NinoL
I’m looking into invisible thread as it seems to be the most logical next step for my style of effects.

However upon looking briefly into the SPP and Tarantula it quickly became apparent that there is a whole lot I don’t know about thread, how it works, or even how it has been used previously to great effect.

So before I make that classic magicians error and buy something I can’t use and have no idea about, where’s a good place to start with theory of IT, some examples of performers who regularly make use of it or perhaps a book dedicated to ‘classic’ thread work if there is one?
Cub Sines
View Profile
New user
Finland (Ostrobothnia)
50 Posts

Profile of Cub Sines
WHO'S AFRAID OF INVISIBLE THREAD? by Jon LeClair <- that was my first study material when I decided to learn IT magic. Then around 2009 I saw Steve Fearson's Master Levitation System and then I really got it. I would choose Fearson's System if I were beginner, really worth the money (and it's cheap!)
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Michael Ammar also has some DVDs on invisible thread called "Easy To Master Thread Miracles" V1-3. He goes through different hookups, lighting, effects, types of thread, elastic, non elastic. Pretty much covers everything you need to know.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Https://www.lybrary.com/the-invisible-th......399.html

A good book to have. Nuff said.

Goug
mystery7
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of mystery7
I am looking for an invisible thread that can be looped twice around a match box but weak enough to break with little force when the box is opened. Once the tread is broken I know which box has the hidden coin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Invisible Thread 101 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL