The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Topit Questions (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Giesecke
View Profile
Special user
Redding, Ca.
947 Posts

Profile of Ron Giesecke
I am wondering about Topit logistics.

I have a situation in which I need one, but I need it specifically to vanish two items that, under no circumstances--can be allowed to collide. First because of "talk" and second, because of damage.

Is this possible without installing two of them?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you use the Ammar Topit design, that allows for retrieval of the item, you cold simply put your hand in your pocket and move the item to the jacket pocket.

Most topits are designed to have the item travel to the rear of the Topit, so they may talk, if it a ball that rolls easily in the Topit.

There is also a Topit that the item can be retrieved from the back of coat, for later production. That may be more to you liking.

I don't know what you mean by damage. In order to use a Topit, I found the item must have some weight to it. If is fragile, then I would use another method.

Depending on your clothing, a simple small handkerchief stuffed in your breast pocket can be used to ditch items a well. Same goes for the side pockets in a jacket.
Ron Giesecke
View Profile
Special user
Redding, Ca.
947 Posts

Profile of Ron Giesecke
Thank you, Bill.
DadMagic
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of DadMagic
Can you use TKO 2.0 for one and Topit for the other item? I have not mastered my TKO 2.0 , but from what I can tell, it may be able to take 2 smaller items without "talking".
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
From the demo and I don't believe TKO would work much for anything but coins. It appears to many accidents can happen. Good question, which someone who purchased it would chime in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Topit Questions (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL