The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magicians at Downtown Disney (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Myself, Michael Rayner, Jeff Parmer, James Holguin, Nick Paul, Carey Pickford Jr., Wacko Ramon Medellin and David Brenion are rumored to be performing on Fridays & Saturdays at Downtown Disney. As their contracts forbid them from disclosing their shows... I can only hint at this experience.
Ray Pierce
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
Wasn't there some magic theater at one time in Downtown Disney? Still there?
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
There was a Magic Masters store at Downtown Disney in Florida.(now known as "Disney Springs") It's no longer there.

As a note, the Downtown Disney that Ray is referring to is the shopping district at Disneyland in California. You do not need park admission to visit Downtown Disney, and in addition to seeing the street performers (live music is always available there as well) you can watch the fireworks from outside the park each night.

Great heads up! I used to see Nick Paul at the Boardwalk Resort at Disney World, I miss seeing him there!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magicians at Downtown Disney (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL