The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » When are magic conventions 2018/2019? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
Looking to go to a magic convention in the USA and Canada in 2019. When and where are some of the conventions?

I know must are done for 2018.
Vitas White
View Profile
New user
Boston
51 Posts

Profile of Vitas White
Where are you from? How far are you willing to travel? With that information, I can shoot some recommendations your way!
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it now. Boldness has genius, power, and magic at its core.
abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
Willing to fly to Vegas.
Vitas White
View Profile
New user
Boston
51 Posts

Profile of Vitas White
Well coming up soon is the MAES Convention, but that's in New Jersey, still a great get-together though.
MINDvention is coming up in October in Vegas, which is a stunning convention devoted to mentalism and mind-reading effects!
Another big one is the Genii convention, but that's in Orlando, Florida.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it now. Boldness has genius, power, and magic at its core.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
You'll find ALL the conventions and gatherings WORLD WIDE in our Calendar of Events: https://www.magicnook.com/calendar/calendar.htm Also a separate Calendar of Lectures: https://www.magicnook.com/calendar/lectures.htm
abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
Thanks guys.
Vitas White
View Profile
New user
Boston
51 Posts

Profile of Vitas White
Maybe I'll see you at a convention sometime soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » When are magic conventions 2018/2019? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL