The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » The best book's acquisition in my life (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stine
View Profile
Regular user
TN
152 Posts

Profile of stine
I get a call from Gregory Wilson that the manager at Hollywood magic in Newport is blowing out their book stock. For 200 bucks you could have whatever you want. I went over there and started selecting a few books and then when I was done and had filled a cardboard box Greg says "oh you need this one and this one and kept piling books into my box. I left with 2 boxes full for 200 bucks. Amongst which were Tommy Wonder both books, Oriental conjuring and magic, Out of Control,Carneycopia, Secrets,Complete Vernon chronicles,Kaufman Discovery of witchcraft,Stanyons serial lessons in conjuring, Arto of astonishment 3 volumes, magic of Michael am mar, williamson's wonders,Paramiracles, can't even remember them all. I went home and calculated retail and for my 200 investment ended up with 4grand in books.I never understood why she was doing this but needless to say I won't ever run into this situation again. Thanks greg.
top_illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
USA
146 Posts

Profile of top_illusionist
Greg is such a nice guy. Hope someday you can pay it forward as well stine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » The best book's acquisition in my life (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL