The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Reading at The Chicago Magic Lounge (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Last night my son took me to The Chicago Magic Lounge for my birthday, and what a fun night it was!

Although I've lived in Chicago my entire life, and heard of some of the legendary magic bars, I had never been to one.

After an hour of table side close up, with some of the best cardicians I've ever seen, Joey Cranford, co-owner and MC gave a funny and very interesting history of magic bars in Chicago. At one point there were many, but over the years they all closed.

The opening act was Ben Train who performed a wonderful set of mind reading, followed by Wes Mathison who performed a very entertaining set of magic and mind reading. Both were highly entertaining, funny and polished performers.

My son and I had a wonderful experience and judging by the reactions from the other audience members, so did the entire crowd. The Chicago Magic Lounge is a classy place and we will be returning soon. If you get to Chicago I would strongly recommend visiting.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I just saw this post - thank you for the kind words!

For those of you that haven't been to the Chicago Magic Lounge yet - don't wait. The place is incredible!!!

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Reading at The Chicago Magic Lounge (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL