The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Need recommendation on Rubick Cube routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
Hi. Can anyone recommend an effect where the volunteer solves Rubik Cube behind the back? I have the effect of Henry Harrius. Dream Cube. I know about Rubicon and the version of Axel. Does anyone have a good recommendation?
jmathai1
View Profile
New user
Alexandria, Virginia
85 Posts

Profile of jmathai1
The Solution by Michael Murray is what you need. I have performed it many times - it is brilliantly thought out.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8418
John Mathai
Alexandria, Virginia
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
Hi. I talk about version that you don't need to take the cube from the spec not even for second
Somthing like that
https://youtu.be/Ff-qUTL-_ro
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
I'm fairly certain the method in the video is Michael Murray's "The Solution". The effect is the same.
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2018, Johnny250 wrote:
Hi. I talk about version that you don't need to take the cube from the spec not even for second
Somthing like that
https://youtu.be/Ff-qUTL-_ro

Yes, that IS Michael Murray's effect.
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Yep he’s performing The Solution. It’s cheap, well thought out and written and comes with some nice bonus vids with extra ideas.
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
Thanks. I will check it.
matsam
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of matsam
I bought Cube3 and suspect that I've learned 98% of The Solution already. I feel like watching a performance gets me the rest, but maybe I'm being naive.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thanks for both the mention and interest in my effect. I am happy to report that there is presently a discount on this for those who wish to purchase this direct from me.

I will add that dispite being able to perform this as Maddox did on BGT, you will also be learning my personal presentation and handling for this too (which differs from Steven Brundage and Maddox handling Smile

https://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/ins......l-murray

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
How long would it take to learn this if you have no Rubiks experience whatsoever?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
The routine and handling is all relatively easy to learn. However, regardless of this I would still strongly suggest that you learn how to solve a cube first as no doubt whilst practicing you may inadvertently mess up the cube. That said, there is a handy link to the best online tutorial I know (this is the one I learned from) Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Need recommendation on Rubick Cube routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL