The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Crowd Goes Wild - Lecture Notes (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I have been pulling hard drives from old broken computers and putting them in this computer to retrieve data, and have come across the notes for my "Crowd Goes Wild" lecture. Am now adding them to the CGW page at Magic Joint, here is how you find them:

Under the part one and two videos, just below the example footage and above the Pass-the-Hat icon is a *NEW* link to download that .pdf ... on my computer it opens it in the browser, or I can right-click and select "Save link as...".

Most of it is covered in the videos, but there is some material in the notes I didn't cover. Smile

http://magicjoint.com/pages/magic-shop/t......d-promo/

-JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
Endless West
View Profile
Regular user
A town called Malice
185 Posts

Profile of Endless West
Thanks or posting this JoeJoe.
I'll be sure to give them a read!

-West!!
Charles Gaff
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Charles Gaff
Thanks a bunch. I've helped the hat and always appreciated your style. Contrast those colors!
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
120 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Previously, even though he let the website expire, if you knew what you were doing you could find urls to JoeJoe's (otherwise unlisted) youtube videos, but the lecture notes were unavailable. I reached out to Joejoe asking if they were available anywhere but received no response, and moved on.

Recently, he made the videos from "Crowd Goes Wild" available on his Youtube channel, so now that the video's are out in the open, I thought I'd ask here whether anyone has a link to his Lecture Notes they'd be willing share (via private message if you prefer). Normally I wouldn't ask, but since the content is open source (and now given away publicly), I figured it was worth asking.
All about borrowed coins.
Nickoli Sharpe
View Profile
Regular user
Worldwide
160 Posts

Profile of Nickoli Sharpe
Hey there Scotchrocket,

Have look at reel magic Magazine only $5 a month.
The Cellini videos are there and his lecture.
Top material and advice.
Nickoli
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
120 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Hi Nickoli!

I agree, Reel Magic is a great resource. I'm a big Cellini fan and love those vids.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I have a ton of video with Cellini tasing to Jon Racherbaumer in a hotel in Vegas...talking the streets and also sliding....historic stuff...will be in reel magic soon
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Sorry talking to Jon racherbaeumer
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
120 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2021, Kozmo wrote:
I have a ton of video with Cellini tasing to Jon Racherbaumer in a hotel in Vegas...talking the streets and also sliding....historic stuff...will be in reel magic soon

Very cool; was re-watching Cellini's 'Slydini Lecture' last night and he mentions Jon Racherbaumer in it, so the timing on waking up to this is great news. Can't wait to see/hear it!
Eldini
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
127 Posts

Profile of Eldini
More Cellini?? Yes please!
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
This should be what you are looking for:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wf6K0MY......drivesdk

it was interesting to reread it, as there is a message from "young JoeJoe" to "old JoeJoe", I always knew this day would come.

all my youtube videos are now "public", I'm not worried about exposure as laymen just don't care. I could spend hours promoting these and they still wouldn't watch. but now magicians will be able to find them.

as for me? I'm vision impaired, mostly blind, my eyes have been going bad since I was a kid. the blue glasses I used to wear were not for looks or style, they were prescription, I just never told anyone I was going blind because I don't want no empathy or charity - I'm not crippled, I refused disability, the world is now more interesting to me now. I can hear and smell better and have finally learned to play guitar (videos are on my YouTube channel).

I spend my time planting gardens, that way I don't have to walk to store (dangerous) trees are so very magician! I have fig, peach, pear, apricot. olive, mulberry, hazelnut, orange, lemon, clemontine, kumquat, banana. avocoda, cherry, blueberries, gooseberries, and I could go on and on, I plant once and eat the rest of my life for free, no more slave to the pitch! Ahh- retired, plant gardens, go fishing. feed cats, life is good.

anyways, computer screens hurt my eyes, I gotta get out of here. I hope I was able to see all typos abs fix them. so you know. I plan to make a video to open source my web spinner and everyone can make their own for free. subscribe to my YouTube so you know when it is released, I doubt I will be back to let you know.

thanks to my fans for supporting me. thanks to my haters for giving me your energy (you cant have it back, it's mine now), thanks for the memories, and thanks for all the great advice I've been given here. I hope giving you my life's work helps repay what I have been given. thank you! Smile

love and peace,
-JoeJoe
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
The link to my channel:

https://youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe

thanks again!
-JoeJoe
stevevoltz
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of stevevoltz
Thank you JoeJoe! This was so thoughtful of you. Makes me very happy to think of you planting trees, eating their fruit and feeding cats. Peace to you my friend I've never met.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Thanks, JoeJoe, that's generous of you. May you have a long, fruitful life ahead of you.
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
120 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2022, JoeJoe wrote:
This should be what you are looking for:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wf6K0MY......drivesdk

[...]

love and peace,
-JoeJoe

Thank you, JoeJoe; it's very much appreciated.

I've always found you (and your performance style) very down to Earth, and I appreciate you for supporting the open source community.

If I ever find myself in South Carolina, I'll do my best to get out and watch you perform.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Crowd Goes Wild - Lecture Notes (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL