The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Scott Green...And The Kitchen Sink (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I am always open to learning more tips with entertainment. What about the DVD set "Scott Green...And The Kitchen Sink?" Does anyone own that 3 DVD set? If so, care to leave a review?
https://www.scottmakesmagic.com
longdeademperor
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of longdeademperor
I have just started watching the DVDs and I am enjoying them very much. Amongst other things Scott performs two complete shows and explains them fully. In addition, he includes another show filmed in front of 1,000 people and an act he performed at the Magic Castle along with commentaries on the shows by himself, Dave Cox, Carisa Hendrix and Christopher T. Magician. He also has great business advice and sharp observations on performing magic.
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Is dealers selling this dvd?
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
AmazeKids sells Scott Green's new DVD set, as well as his book (if you don't want to buy from Scott directly - Dynamike gave that link above). AmazeKids.com is the online magic store run by Danny Orleans, Joshua Jay, and Andi Gladwin.

https://www.amazekids.com/magic/children......en-sink/

- Donald

P.S. Here's a link to Scott's podcast, for those aren't aware of it:

https://scottgreen.podbean.com/
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Scott Green
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Scott Green
I should really log on more often!... I have the DVD set available on my site, www.scottmakesmagic.com, along with my book and other products, or you can get the DVD set and/or book at AmazeKids.com.

The operating principle for putting together the DVD was... how much good stuff can I pack in there that people will use and enjoy? So there are four shows; five commentary tracks with me and special guests Dave Cox, Carisa Hendrix and Christopher T. Magician; a full disc of explanations, thoughts and theory; a behind-the-scenes video diary of the making of one of my newest effects; and a 40-minute reel of my (I believe) 11 favorite TV appearances I've done.

It's a lot!... More than ten hours of content, if you count the commentaries, which are informative and really fun.

Please let me know if there are any other specific questions and I'll try to follow this thread and respond.

— Scott
Sparda
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Sparda
Hi Scott
How much overlap is there between your book and this dvd set?
Scott Green
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Scott Green
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, Sparda wrote:
Hi Scott
How much overlap is there between your book and this dvd set?

Approximately half the tricks taught on the DVD set are in the book, but of course none of the other content (commentaries, bonus features, etc) are duplicated in the book at all.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Free shipping?
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
How many tricks you sell are on the dvds?
Scott Green
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Scott Green
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, Dynamike wrote:
Free shipping?

Okay, sure! Buy the DVD at scottmakesmagic.com and use code Café through 10/18 and save the cost of shipping (domestic only).

Never hurts to ask!
Scott Green
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Scott Green
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, aheller5 wrote:
How many tricks you sell are on the dvds?

Off the top of my head, at least three (Tricky the Rabbit, Not-A-Snake and Catalog of Broccoli) and maybe another I’m not thinking of? The DVD features the tricks I really use in my live shows, and I don’t sell anything that isn’t or hasn’t been a reliable effect in my shows.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I like that quick video of Tricky the Rabbit routine on your website. What is everything that is included for the $150?
Scott Green
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Scott Green
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, Dynamike wrote:
I like that quick video of Tricky the Rabbit routine on your website. What is everything that is included for the $150?

You get:
Rabbit puppet
Custom printed and gaffes jumbo banana/carrot cards
Multiplying bananas
Prepared of of paper for the rabbit to “write” on
Stand for the selected card
Complete video instructions
And, of course, the full routine—I get eight rollicking minutes, easy, whether I’m performing for four year olds or ten year olds.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
PM sent
MaveriQ
View Profile
New user
Dayton, Ohio
34 Posts

Profile of MaveriQ
Not entirely on topic, but...
just received my Dual Reality Coloring Book from Scott, and I love it!
He took a trick everyone knows and improved it greatly! I don't have hours of performance time with it yet, but it's easy to see it will be a nice add to my show.
Scott Green
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Scott Green
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2018, MaveriQ wrote:
Not entirely on topic, but...
just received my Dual Reality Coloring Book from Scott, and I love it!
He took a trick everyone knows and improved it greatly! I don't have hours of performance time with it yet, but it's easy to see it will be a nice add to my show.

That's great to hear! It's sooooo much fun to perform. The second time you dip the book into the envelope, and the kids all in unison go "AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" in frustration is... {kisses fingers like fancy chef}
longdeademperor
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of longdeademperor
The Dual Reality Coloring Book (or Broccoli Catalog) is great! I love that audiences who know the Coloring Book don’t recognize the principle in this routine.
Bruce T
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Bruce T
Is there a complete list of effects somewhere?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Scott Green...And The Kitchen Sink (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL