The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Using Envelope Vanish for Final Phase of 3-Fly (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

will lane
View Profile
Veteran user
Will likes to post so he has made
339 Posts

Profile of will lane
The presentation I typically use for the last phase of my 3-Fly routine is to place the last coin to travel into my pocket. This is a quick and clean presentation, but it can arouse suspicions and it isn't very "flashy" in my mind, even when having the coin travel to a spectators hand. It doesn't have to be flashy, but...

I am wondering if performing a simple coin in small paper envelope vanish would work nicely to give the last phase a little kick. I would think using fire and flash paper would be ideal. My biggest concern is that it could possibly slow the 3-Fly down to a crawl, and it isn't as immediately clean.

What do you think? Have you done something similar?
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3509 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
In my opinion, the reason 3fly routines work so well is that there are no outside items used, it's just the coins and the hands only.
The only way to find out if what you're thinking works and gives the reactions you hope for is to try it.
Video it and watch the video. It may look good it may not, trust your instincts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Using Envelope Vanish for Final Phase of 3-Fly (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL