The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Little jimmy's prop shop - attractive items (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ooooh yeah...

so, I recently got a promystic scan 3D...I didn't want to use coins, so happened up Jimmy's prop shop. He's available here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1876691505910756/ - don't moan that you don't like social media nor have an account, blah blah blah...get over it...you can also find SOME of his work here too...
https://www.stevensmagic.com/shop/pk-bal......op-shop/

I also have the wooden ball, and a catacomb skull...

these are my three latest items from Jimmy. And yes, the items feel a little cold, and the textures are great too. So the pebble/stone one is fantastic (possibly my favourite)...Here's some shots, close up...

in my opinion, the man is underpricing his work - especially due to his attention to detail and care. He also is a humble guy...so go and support his work if this kinda thing is your kinda thing...great prices...from the states to the UK it took about seven working days. And you get a little pouch for each object too. N50s or N52s I think.

I've asked to be banned
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Nice looking. I think I'm about to get a scan 3d as well. I tried to get a hugo shelly unit but not available until December.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Well, I purchased my Scan 3D. Haven't received it yet but can't wait. I already had the receiver.

I have the die and the little color box as well.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I'm pleased for you John...

Back to Jimmy's prop shop - I hope you buy something from there, as he's a one man company that really cares about his products...he's currently making me a set of pebbles, one is going to be PKd and darker…

and a another stone with a Y and N etched into it...
I've asked to be banned
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Yes, I've seen his stuff at Stevens.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Little jimmy's prop shop - attractive items (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL