The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Unusual Mic request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sparrowhwk
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of Sparrowhwk
HI
I am asking for suggestions for something a bit different in the mic department.
I am looking for a handheld wireless mic that is very robust, and will stand up to being thrown around from performer to performer and occasionally on the floor.
Ideally it would also be at least 10-12 inches in length, with slightly longer preferred (max total length under 18 inches).

I know mics and their normal limitations etc., I'm just hoping someone has used a mic like this which held up well to abuse and still worked as a wireless mic.
Thank you for your thoughts.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
The older Telex wireless mics would have done the trick but may be hard to find and soon outdated.
Sparrowhwk
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of Sparrowhwk
Thanks Mindpro. I'm a little hesitant to go with an older mic - wireless mic's can be tricky at the best of times and have improved a lot over the years. I'm nervous about trying to run an older model with possible interference or other issues.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes, I agree, which is why I was hesitant to mention it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Unusual Mic request (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL