The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Mystery deck (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ludaddymagic
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Ludaddymagic
Inside one of the many boxes I have pulled from my attic I found a deck in unused condition, but open. It consists of 26 8c cards, one of which has a small magnet glued to the back and 26 “random” cards. They boast the standard rider back design so I imagine this was a privately constructed deck. The cards are standard stock, no roughing and the 8c cards are not short or shaved in any way. Does anyone remember this setup and the routine associated? Clearly this is an 8c force with some sort of pk production maybe?
will lane
View Profile
Veteran user
Will likes to post so he has made
339 Posts

Profile of will lane
I think it is exactly what you said. I'm not confident it is a mass-produced deck, but hey I could be wrong. Smile Possibly used for a self-cutting effect, although I'm not sure it would be strong enough.
Pseudolus
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Pseudolus
I believe this is a 50/50 force deck used for rising card via a TT with something very attractive inside of it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Mystery deck (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL