The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Owen Magic Supreme Rings? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Does anybody know if Owen Magic Supreme manufactured smaller size rings?

I have a smaller set that isn’t the larger size stage rings that I’ve seen from Owen. I bought them at Hollywood Magic back in the day. I’m wondering if they may be Owen made. They are quite a nice set of rings so that’s why I suspect them to be Owen. Thanks for any assistance.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Owen Magic does not list a small set in their catalogs. They make 8", 10", 12", and 15" Linking Rings.

If by "Back in the day" you mean 1970's, and early 1980's, Rings and Things Linking Rings were king. R & T, made a 6" size.

Later Sud's Linking Rings were a good choice, but there was a mark near the weld spot, on some.

You might contact Jonathon Neal Brown who use to work for Hollywood Magic, back in the day. He was a demonstrator and sales person.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
My set is from the 90s. At least that’s when they were purchased. I’ll look into the possibility of R&T.

Thanks a million for the information! It’s very much appreciated.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Rings and Things the original company was out of business by then. Later Rings and Things 2, came to market. Currently Rings and Things 3 is in business.

The 90's was a difficult time for Linking Rings, as there was no one making Rings as I remember.

If your set has a weld bead showing at the weld spot, then they are most likely Fun Inc.

If you have the box or instructions sheet, that would help with identifying them as well.

A picture may help as well.
john magic wright
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of john magic wright
Sorry no for the smallest said they have a 12 inch to 15 inch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Owen Magic Supreme Rings? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL