The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Reel Magic Tonight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Here's my email if you want to watch Reel Magic for free tonight

kozmomagic@me.com
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
251 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
If you're not a reel magic Subscriber then you need to be. $5 a month with more content than you can watch and no catches.

It's not $5 for the first month and then $30 a month after or you have to commit for 6 months to lock in the $5 a month. Its just a fiver.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
If anyone wants to check this out? Email me
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This is still on...
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So
Morganjj
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Morganjj
I would have felt bad taking you up on this offer, given I'm pretty fresh here. So instead I just subscribed, and boy is it a lot of great content. It seems impossible that anybody wouldn't get their $5 of value out of what's on offer, and I say that having only watched some stuff in the most recent issue, let alone running back through all the back issues.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Make sure you check out all the PLUS content...Lectures, TNT's.....tons of great content including the new Chris Mayhew "Hole Thing Project"

Email me if you have any questions

kozmomagic@me.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Reel Magic Tonight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL