The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Nick Diffatte is on the Cover of the January 2019 Genii (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman

The January 2019 Issue of Genii is Now Live Online. Subscribe for just $35 at www.geniimagazine.com so you can read it!

Nick Diffatte.
Who is Nick Diffatte?
What is Nick Diffatte?
How old is Nick Diffatte?
Is Nick Diffatte funny? Is Nick Diffatte an alien? I don’t know the answers to any of these pressing questions, but Elliott Teral, late of the website Art of Play, in fact does. Actually, I do know that Nick is funny because he fills in for Mac King, and those are big shoes to fill. Hey, he’ll be performing at the Genii Convention, too, so he must be good, right?

Ricky Jay—magician, author, historian, raconteur—died at age 72 Jon Racherbaumer wrote a piece about Ricky’s show On the Stem which has not appeared before and acts as our memorial. Our actual obituary for Ricky Jay has been written by his longtime partner and friend, Michael Weber.

It’s that Tenyo time of year and, with six new releases, our favorite and most ingenious bunch of magic creators are back with bits of plastic to intrigue us. Join me and take a full tour. There are 10 videos in our digital edition to accompany the story.

Harry Lorayne, now 92 years of age, released his 33rd book (maybe 34th) book for magicians a few months ago, And Finally! (No, that’s the name of the book.) I persuaded Harry (whom I’ve known for … ahem … 46 years) to give Genii readers a trick that is not in the book, and he obliged with “In-Sight.”

Who else is here this month … John Bannon, Mike Caveney, Hannibal, Alexander de Cova, and new columnists Andi Gladwin, who writes about “Going Pro” this year, and Al Schneider, who returns for another year of great magic in “Broadcast from Nowhere.” Joining them are “On the Slant,” “They Eye,” and reviews by David Regal, Shiv Duggal, and David Britland.
Comedy Writer
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of Comedy Writer
This cover was enough to get me to re-subscribe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Nick Diffatte is on the Cover of the January 2019 Genii (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL