The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anyone Seen Six Impossible Things show in New York with Joshua Jay? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Happy New Year to everyone. I as wondering if anyone has seen Six Impossible Things in New York by Joshua Jay. I was going to take my wife and to teenage sons. It is expensie at around $106.00+ per ticket so I wanted to see if anyone has first hand knowledge of the show.. I have heard mixed things about it. Some have said that the magic is underwhelming, the rooms are cramped and some fo the seats provide incomplete veiws of the routines. The show is limited to 20 people per show. IT is an intersting concept where the show takes place in escape rooms decorated by an artist. I am not looking to know what specific effects are shown (I already have an idea). I jsut wanted to know if it is an experience worth the expense and effort to get to the lower east side of Manhattan for a 75 minute show where you stand for 30 minues.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Wrong forum, but yes its definitely worth seeing. Very different from other magic shows you have seen and I would disagree with those negative comments you mentioned- none of those were accurate in my experience.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Thank you very much for letting me know that it is the wrong forum and about yoru experience with the show.
Micahel
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anyone Seen Six Impossible Things show in New York with Joshua Jay? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL