The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrei Duduc
View Profile
New user
Romania
27 Posts

Profile of Andrei Duduc
Hey guys! Andrei from Romania here, been on and off the magic Café for years, but quit years ago,concentrated on professionally performing allot more, appearead on tv shows, I do shows weekly now, I've been performing on stage since I was the age of 16, I love magic and mentalism, but I am a mentalist at heart, magic is more of a thing I do with friends when I'm out, I try to be a purist in mentalism when it comes to what I perform, so I have some boundries when it come to what is mentalism and what is mental magic, but of course I have done smaller shows where I may perform just magic from Rene Lavand(one of my favourites, but those are big exceptions, moved to a new and bigger city and do it more oftenly now than ever, I rejoined cause I wanted to meet potentially new friends and share ideas and thoughts with my fellow colleagues around the globe, so hello! Smile
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Andrei Duduc,

We have a lot of Mentalists here.

Have fun.

-Mary Mowder
Andrei Duduc
View Profile
New user
Romania
27 Posts

Profile of Andrei Duduc
Thank you!
HeronsHorse
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
207 Posts

Profile of HeronsHorse
Welcome! You sound way ahead of me in terms of experience with audiences. I hope this great site helps you a lot as I feel it is helping me.
Paul
Quote of the Month
Those who think that magic consists of doing tricks are strangers to magic. Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained."
- S.H. Sharpe
ValeCavaliero
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of ValeCavaliero
Hi Andrei, Welcome Smile
Andrei Duduc
View Profile
New user
Romania
27 Posts

Profile of Andrei Duduc
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2019, HeronsHorse wrote:
Welcome! You sound way ahead of me in terms of experience with audiences. I hope this great site helps you a lot as I feel it is helping me.
Paul

I've been performing for lots of years and still am Smile My favourite thing in the world actually, that and actually studying.
HeronsHorse
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
207 Posts

Profile of HeronsHorse
Perhaps I will learn much from you!
Yes, it is true, magic is my favourite subject and pastime in life also.
Welcome
Paul
Quote of the Month
Those who think that magic consists of doing tricks are strangers to magic. Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained."
- S.H. Sharpe
Andrei Duduc
View Profile
New user
Romania
27 Posts

Profile of Andrei Duduc
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2019, HeronsHorse wrote:
Welcome
Paul

I'm glad to help anyone, anytime, so if you wanna skype or jam, send me a pm, and that goes for literally everybody, I love magic so much, I love sharing new ideas and jamming all the time.
HeronsHorse
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
207 Posts

Profile of HeronsHorse
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2019, Andrei Duduc wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2019, HeronsHorse wrote:
Welcome
Paul

I'm glad to help anyone, anytime, so if you wanna skype or jam, send me a pm, and that goes for literally everybody, I love magic so much, I love sharing new ideas and jamming all the time.

I will certainly take you up on your promise one day. I'm suffering very poor health right now and so my magic learning is reduced to reading and watching only. With a very small amount of practice. I'm not happy about it at all but it is how it must be for now.
When this changes I will definitely want to Skype, I don't know any magicians locally so it could be a great thing for my learning... and fun to.
Thank you my friend, I look forward to it.
Paul
Quote of the Month
- S.H. Sharpe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL