The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Zippered shell case by 3shells (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

caubeck
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of caubeck
I have just received the 3shells hard case for the Top Shelf shells I bought a couple of months ago. The website describes it very well:

Brown or black leather covered hard shell case with zipper and fabric carry loop.
Case Interior: 6-1/4” L X 2-5/8” W X 1” H
4 divided fitted leather cushion sections for three shells and a pea holder.
Inside top of case has leather covered foam cushion to hold everything in place when case is closed.

I’m very pleased with my purchase! Tough like a glasses case, with what I believe is fashionably known as “vegan leather” outside. There is a foam cushion on the top inside lid, covered in a softer leathery material. The shells fit snugly into three compartments inside, held in place by the padding. A smaller compartment can hold peas.

There is no doubt this will protect the shells extremely well and I’m glad I finally have somewhere to store them. Here’s the link: https://www.3shells.com/new-shells.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Zippered shell case by 3shells (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL