The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Looking for silk prof in the Netherlands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

8BG
View Profile
New user
the Netherlands
38 Posts

Profile of 8BG
Hi, for a juggling act I need some tailor made silk objects. I have tried some prototypes myself but those were not juggable.
So my next turn is to contact a professional tailor or silk shaper, preferably within the Netherlands.
Does any one of you know who to contact for this kind of job?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Juggling scarves are available at most toy stores these days, they come with instructions on juggling. Juggling scarves I have seen are not silk, but open weave ladies head and neck scarves nylon. If you have a magic shop avaiable, also talk the owner. They usually can supply.

Do you know how to search the internet? I ask because on your side of world, we cannot get your countries websites list easily. So if you seach Amazon and eBay, enter Juggling Scarves in their seach engines, you should find what is used very easily.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Looking for silk prof in the Netherlands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL