The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Draper Penguin Magic Live Act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Draper
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, Nevada
245 Posts

Profile of Paul Draper
Hey everyone,

I just released a new lecture on Penguin and wanted to start a thread if anyone had any questions for me about this project:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11301

His is the text they are using to promote it: -

What will he teach?

Paul Draper shares an amazing half-hour stage mentalism act that you can carry in your pocket! This fantastic show can play fully surrounded, up close, on TV, or for an audience of any size. The essential carry-on act that Paul Draper takes everywhere just in case an airline loses his luggage, this is visual, funny, and playful mentalism that is easy to do, will get big reactions, and is all themed around an unforgettable mind-reading trip to Las Vegas!

1) Mental Roulette: The mentalist predicts ahead of time where the ball will land, and everyone is a winner!
2) Liar's Poker: You can’t lie to the mentalist - I’ve got your number!
3) Let’s Make A Deal: Everyone walks away with cash and prizes!
4) First Kiss: Do you kiss and tell? The mentalist knows all - and tells all! - in this impossible revelation!
5) Fortune Cookies: You’ve gotta eat in Vegas! What will your fortune be? The mentalist knows!
6) Divining for Sin: Singing, drinking, tearing off your clothes, and... saving your soul? The perfect end to a great night in Vegas!

Paul Draper
http://www.MentalMysteries.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Draper Penguin Magic Live Act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL