The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MetalWriting Astral Traveler (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cbring
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
241 Posts

Profile of Cbring
Hi
I know that I have been almost invisible here the last year but now I will introduce you to my newest creation -The Astral Traveler. Astral Traveling is the ability to travel through space and time. Imagine to have your participant to travel back in time to meet an adventurer, that explored the world by steamers, railways and zeppelins.

The performer displays a clip with tickets form the 19th and early 20th century. All the tickets can be showed individually. The spectator selects one destination and in his mind he connect the destination with a city and a special place. The performer divine the destination and the city. In the end the spectator open an envelope which holds a postcard form the thought of destination.

As an extra climax, it is also possible to have the postcard addressed to the spectator.

This will be one of the new effect that I will demonstrate in Blackpool in a few weeks, please show up at my booth if you like to have a demonstration.

Here is a trailer for the effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCsD0Ftkz7k&feature=youtu.be

Best
Andreas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MetalWriting Astral Traveler (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL