The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Silver Edge by Kim Andersen (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, griz326 wrote:
BTW - The Silver Edge download is a fine instructional video with creative thinking. Extra credit to Kim Anderson for crediting the influences for his work.

Hey griz, not sure which download you picked up but there is much more content covered in Silver Edge 2. There is a separate thread for that product.
griz326
View Profile
Regular user
Eureka, Montana
129 Posts

Profile of griz326
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2019, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, emyers99 wrote:

The Kreiss coins that come with it are definitely super strong. Even I was surprised. Easily hold three coins between them.

Those interested in knowing the difference between various Magnetic US Half Dollars and their strength - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISyEYq-g14

After viewing the above video, I will call it a business stunt by the seller. IMO no manufacturer can guarantee that each and every such coins manufactured will show the same magnetic strength. This is just not possible. The magnetic strength depends on many factors and is beyond ones control. Hence, IMO, the +/- 2mm strength difference is insignificant and of no importance.

Here is one source for the difficult to get Kennedy Super Strong Magnetic US Half Dollar - https://www.approachchina.com/magnetic-u......td2na0i5

Smile

FYI:

The Kriese magnetic coins are very nicely made and magnetically strong. I got mine from Penguin.
The approachchina.com coins are strong, but not finely crafted. Acceptable, but not recommended.

I have yet another set of magnetic coins coming and will report the quality of those when I get them.
loeld
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of loeld
It got the Magnetic Morgan Silver Dollars by Kreis this week! Very expensive, but so great! I also have Kim Andersens videos and like it a lot! I also have some very nice uses for these coins and even for mentalism and I am not only talking about Which Hand routines. Highly recommended
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Silver Edge by Kim Andersen (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL