The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Jumbo Half Dollar (5 Inch or Larger) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic by Brad
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Magic by Brad
Where can I buy a jumbo (5 inch or larger) half dollar coin? I have read Magic Café threads from years past and have found many invalid website links or places that claim to carry these coins but really do not. In fact, I literally placed orders on two different websites that claimed to have 5 inch and 7 inch half dollar coins, only to have my money refunded in both cases because they didn’t actually carry those coins....they only have them listed on their websites. I am not interested in 3 inch coins...those are easy to find and I already have one. If anyone has a realistic jumbo half dollar coin they would like to sell me, or if anyone can point me to a place that ACTUALLY carries them, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Ideally, I would like to purchase one 5 inch coin and one 7 inch coin. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
The Gold Coin
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of The Gold Coin
That's an awfully big coin. Here are some potential options:
* Michael Rubinstein might have some: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&forum=3
* It looks like this site might actually have the 10 inch coins they say: http://www.tomladshawmagic.com/super-jum......f-dollar
Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Signet
Try looking online for coins make sense. I ordered 3 inch state quarters from them. They seem to have many novelty coins.
Magic by Brad
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Magic by Brad
@The Gold Coin - Thank you! I have placed an order with Tom Ladshaw Magic. We will see if they really have the items or if my money eventually gets refunded like it did with the last two vendors.

@Signet - I've looked VERY EXTENSIVELY online for the 5 and 7 inch coins. The places that claim to have them usually actually don't. But I think I have gotten some good leads now from @The Gold Coin. Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Jumbo Half Dollar (5 Inch or Larger) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL