The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FLASH OUT by James Anthony (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
I had the chance to see this live and it looks like real magic - Titanas

FLASH OUT is a simple yet ingenious trick that allows you to perform either an INSTANT VISUAL CHANGE or a FACE DOWN CHANGE.

Imagine clearly displaying the FOUR ACES and then dealing them down onto the table or the spectator's hand. Now to the surprise of the spectator, the Aces have COMPLETELY VANISHED leaving behind a set of four 2's... OR the words "LOOK IN LEFT POCKET."

The magician then INSTANTLY produces the Aces from his/her left pocket.

Both versions are included in the package.

Why not place the Aces into the spectator's left jacket pocket ahead of time for a MEGA STRONG FINALE!

FEATURES

• Easy to perform
  • Fits in a wallet
  • Comes with 2 variations and all the gimmicks required
  • Fast or slow change
  • Extremely commercial
  • Instant reset
  • Magic happens in the spectator's hand
  • Easily "add to" or "remove from" any Bicycle deck of cards

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=64101

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
paranormal
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of paranormal
This looks great just hoping no f--p cards
Topcliffe
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans, LA
149 Posts

Profile of Topcliffe
So the spectators are able to hold the cards it looks like?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2019, Topcliffe wrote:
So the spectators are able to hold the cards it looks like?

I think that is still TBD (To be determined). It looks to me that he never lets the cards rest in their hands for longer than a few seconds after the transposition. So we shall see.....

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
magic_tony
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of magic_tony
Just the left pocket?
magicant
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester UK
116 Posts

Profile of magicant
What's wrong with flap cards!

It's not a basic flap but not giving everything away... The gimmicks come printed on Bicycle Stock by printbymagic.com

- The best part is the fact it is 2 tricks in 1 and can be performed as a flash vanish and appearance or as a slow deal in the hands and make them change in their hands and the Aces appear in the pocket.

- Detailed handling in the tutorial goes over all audience management and I have performed this for a long time without ever being caught out or pulled up on it.

===Magic Tony===
Yes just the left pocket for now but that at least offers 2 or 3 pockets on yourself if wearing a waistcoat... and a jacket pocket of a spectator if you can put-pocket prior.

Murphys have discussed the idea of having a Blank version creating for international customers... This might be a possibility if enough people say they want this... just leave a message below.
==============================

Producers of COVERT ADAPTIONS - INFAMOUS - DEADLY MARKED DECK - GUARANTEED JACKPOT - THE EXPERIMENT - CERBERUS WALLET - AND MANY MORE!

www.magicworld.co.uk (UK)
paranormal
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of paranormal
I just meant I hope this isn't a standard flap card repackaged.
magicant
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester UK
116 Posts

Profile of magicant
If anyone has any questions needs ideas for handlings just get in touch... Smile
==============================

Producers of COVERT ADAPTIONS - INFAMOUS - DEADLY MARKED DECK - GUARANTEED JACKPOT - THE EXPERIMENT - CERBERUS WALLET - AND MANY MORE!

www.magicworld.co.uk (UK)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FLASH OUT by James Anthony (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL